martes, 28 de noviembre de 2023

Final semester 2023

 Hello everyone. today I am going to talk about my final semester of the year 2023 

Well to start, this semester is very important for me, because it is my last semester with classes at Fau. So it is very important that i do well with my grades, I think that so far everything has gone well for me academically, so I am very happy in that matter. Personally, since it is my last semester, it has caused me a lot of anxiety about what will happen next year and in the future, sometimes I have been overwhelmed in this sense, but I have tried to move forward and no think about these types of things. I have distracted myself by doing the things that I like to do in my free time, to sometimes take my mind off the university a little, and that has helped me. it has been a semester of a lot of knowledge academically and personally, the important thing is to live day to day, calmly, step by step and not focus on what will happen in the future. 

As for academics, my courses have been very good, with some areas that I have enjoyed, great learning about territorial planning from geography, with many academic works and activities.  I also really liked the English course, I found it very good, as a did English 3, which I had also taken with Mr, Higginson, you learned English very well with him, it is a course that has taught me many lessons. My best moment of semester was for the national holidays, since we were without classes and I took advantage of going south and being with my family those days. I enjoyed them a lot, because I got distracted and I forgot a litle about my university work.Finally my grades haave been between 4.3 and 6.8 for the moment, so I hope it stays that way.


1 comentario:

Final semester 2023

 Hello everyone. today I am going to talk about my final semester of the year 2023  Well to start, this semester is very important for me, b...