martes, 21 de noviembre de 2023

Test practice

 Goodmorning everyone

So the page to be able to practice for the english exam very good 

It is very entertaining and interesting, I feel that you learn a lot and wellfor an exam through this platform. The listening part is very good, you hear good quality audio, so it is not so difficult to understand.

I still liked the reading part, I found it very entertaining, with great text that helps you improve yoyr English. It also has several sections and different types of activities and texts that help you read and understand English better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Final semester 2023

 Hello everyone. today I am going to talk about my final semester of the year 2023  Well to start, this semester is very important for me, b...