martes, 10 de octubre de 2023

A job

 Goodmorning everyone, today I am going to talk about a job that I would like to do

Well to start, I haven´t worked in that many places mainly due to studies, but some of the jobs I have had part time have been as a night stocker at the Lider supermarket, this job has been the most recent. I also worked on a gealth center construction project with my uncle during the summer.

Because of the career I am studying, I would like to work in a state institution that is focused on risk management. This is one of the reasons why I started studying Geography, so I would like to work in that area. I like this work since I consider that climate change is a phenomenon that is currently ocurring and is accelerating, causing a greater number of natural disasters. I do this job because through good management we can keep a large number of people safe, reducing their exposure and vulnerabilities, focusing on prevention. I believe that to do this job well you have to read a lot, study, see patterns, be organized, know the topic and what interests you, be good at hiking to see the situation on the ground.

I think I would be good at this job because it is an area that I am passionate about, and I believe that I have the qualities to do this job.I don´t know very well which person is my inspiration in this, but I really like what Marcelo Lagos does.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Final semester 2023

 Hello everyone. today I am going to talk about my final semester of the year 2023  Well to start, this semester is very important for me, b...