miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2023

Learning English

 Today I will talk to you about when I started learning English.


What is easy for me about English is being able to read it, the truth is that it is not difficult for me to understand it by reading, but, when it is time to listen to it and the person who is speaking is very fast, I do not understand it, it is difficult for me to understand it when I listen to it. If you speak slow English it is easier to understand the language. In order to practice outside of class, I usually listen to a lot of music in English, so it helps me to be able to pronounce the words and understand what is said in English. Also, most of the time I watch series or movies in English with Spanish subtitles, which also helps me understand English better, and helps me with pronunciation.

During English class I like to learn to pronounce English and be able to speak it naturally. I like activities to be able to share English and pronunciation with my classmates. Finally I think that English will be very useful for me in the future, I consider that it is a tool that opens many doors for us in the future, just as it is in the world of work. I consider that English is a universal language, it is spoken all over the world, it is a way to communicate with people from other countries who do not speak the same language as me. So if I travel to other countries it will be very useful for me to have learned English. In terms of work, knowing some English is often requested a lot, it is an important requirement to start working, to be able to communicate with people from other countries within the work environment.

I find drinking a cup of tea very interesting in English culture, and it is also something very characteristic of the English, every time they talk about England, tea time comes to mind. It is also something that I really like and I usually drink tea often, I really like it. On the other hand, I like football in English culture, it is something that is enjoyed a lot in England, the passion and love they feel for the shirt and the history of their teams, in addition to having the Premier League. On the other hand, British music is very great, from the sex pistols to radiohead, they have great bands that I usually listen to a lot like blur, oasis, the verve, radiohead, the clash, sex pistols, joy division, new order, among others, They are very influential bands in music.


2 comentarios:

  1. you are absolutely right when you say that english will be very useful in the future and it already is.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. English is very useful, but it is difficult for me to learn it.

    ResponderEliminar

Final semester 2023

 Hello everyone. today I am going to talk about my final semester of the year 2023  Well to start, this semester is very important for me, b...