martes, 24 de octubre de 2023

A member of the family

 Good morning everyone

Today I will talk to you about a member of my family , whom I have a lot of appreciation for.

Well to start, I will tell you about my cousin Alejandra and her husband Cristian. they got married approximately seven years ago, they live in the city of Chillan, in the south, in the region of Ñuble. Well my cousin, she is a stylist and she work in a place in charge of that, her husband works as nurse in a hospital of Chillan.

The relationship I have with him is very nice, we trust and love each the other. When I was litle wasn´t that close to my cousin. However, as I have grown older I have gotten closer to my cousin and her partner, having a good relationship. Every time I go south, I stay at his house, where we share beautiful moments, we go out a lot to explore the south, they are very adventurous, they really like trekking, camping and visiting places, so it is something that we have a lot in mind common, since I like the same thing, we complement each other very well in that sense.

They also get along very well with my girlfriend, so we always go their house, we spend the holidays with them, and they come to Santiago to see us too.

1 comentario:

Final semester 2023

 Hello everyone. today I am going to talk about my final semester of the year 2023  Well to start, this semester is very important for me, b...