martes, 31 de octubre de 2023

Beautiful place

 Good morning everyone

Today I will talk to you about a beautiful place that is located in the south of Chile.

This place is the Conguillio National Park, which is located in the mountain range of the city of Temuco, in the Araucania region. I visited this place during the holidays this year, in the month of february and March. I traveled to this place with my girlfriend and my cousins from Chillan, we traveled by car to the town of Melipeuco. In Melipeuco we arrived very late, we stayed camping very close to the Conguillio National Park, the next day we went to visit it, we were 15 minutes by car from park to the camping.

The first day we toured the entire park, passing through the llaima volcano, the different lagoons it had, and the large forest full of very old Araucaria trees, we met the oldest Araucaria tree in all of Chile. It was a day of a lot of walking and trekking but at the end of the park we swam in one of the lagoons of the place, where the water was very crystal clear and clean, it was very comforting to swim there.

In the following days in Melipeuco we went to explore its surroundings, getting to know more lagoons and also arriving at Villarica, Pucon and Caburgua. 

It is a beautiful place that I highly recommend you visit.




1 comentario:

  1. I'm looking forward to going to that park, because I've only seen the car path.

    ResponderEliminar

Final semester 2023

 Hello everyone. today I am going to talk about my final semester of the year 2023  Well to start, this semester is very important for me, b...