martes, 14 de noviembre de 2023

Valdivia, Chile

 

Hello everyone, today I will talk to you about a milestone, a trip that marked me a lot and that I enjoyed.

This trip was one that we took with my family in 2018, where we traveled south. Firstly, we traveled to Osorno where we stayed several days to explore, later we went to Valdivia, this is the place that I really liked. With its rivers that cross Valdivia, its forests and its architecture make it a very special place. I remember being in Valdivia for about a week, where we made many boat trips to explore the rivers that cross it. We also went to "Niebla", which is a small coastal town that is very close to Valdivia. To go there we went in a small boat, I remember that when we were on the way, we could see dolphins in the water, it was very nice. In this place we visited the fog fort, and other tourist places in the sector. It was a very nice experience and trip, which I would do again.

 

And I highly recommend it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Final semester 2023

 Hello everyone. today I am going to talk about my final semester of the year 2023  Well to start, this semester is very important for me, b...