martes, 14 de noviembre de 2023

Outdoor Activity

 

Good morning everyone, today I will talk to you about something I like to do outdoors.


Well what I really like to do outdoors is play soccer, go jogging, hiking and cycling. If I had to choose one it would be between cycling and hiking. But I will talk to you about cycling, since I was little I like to use the bicycle, despite having fallen several times when I was little, I have always liked to go out cycling. When I was older my grandfather gave me his road bicycle, which he had had since 1979. Well, I restored this bicycle and exchanged several old parts it had for some new and better quality ones. And it turned out to be a very good bicycle, which is the one I currently use and the one I ride with, since I fixed it I have dedicated myself much more to cycling. I have gone to the Barriga slope, in Maipu, the Prado slope, the Mallarauco slope, I have also gone to Maipo Island by bicycle and I have gone up to the Cajon del Maipo by bicycle. It is a sport and an outdoor activity that I really enjoy, because you actually feel free and you can travel and explore many landscapes that you had not seen before. It is an activity that I really enjoy, with which I am distracted and makes me feel very good. The last place I visited by bicycle was the Cuesta Belliga, it is very cool to be at the top, and to be able to see Santiago from that place.

 

And I highly recommend it

1 comentario:

Final semester 2023

 Hello everyone. today I am going to talk about my final semester of the year 2023  Well to start, this semester is very important for me, b...