viernes, 17 de noviembre de 2023

"Recetas del sur"

 

Well, the truth is that I follow a large number of people who are creators of social content, such as streamers, YouTubers, musicians, singers and musical groups.

 

But the truth is that I use YouTube a lot, that's why I'm going to tell you about a YouTuber that I follow on my social networks, and he is Professor Klocker. It has a channel dedicated to food, especially meat, such as roasts and most preparations that have meat. The truth is that I really enjoy watching their videos since I really like cooking, and their recipes are very good and in their videos they are explained in a very good way, in addition to the recommendations they give for food. I met this YouTuber in 2019, perhaps, on his channel "recetas del sur", I quickly began to see more of his videos, in addition to the fact that they are recorded mostly in the south, so the aesthetics of the video are very beautiful, surrounded by trees, rivers and grass. So yes, later I started following him on Instagram and social networks until today.

 

In addition to having some videos that are in other countries, where he explores the gastronomic culture that exists in other countries, which I find very interesting, the diversity of foods and cultures, customs that exist around the planet.

 

I believe that the vast majority in Chile know that Professor Klocker is currently very famous, his Instagram and YouTube have a large number of followers.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Final semester 2023

 Hello everyone. today I am going to talk about my final semester of the year 2023  Well to start, this semester is very important for me, b...