martes, 22 de agosto de 2023

Introduction

 Hello everyone, today I will tell you a litle about myself.

My name is Diego Muñoz, I am 22 years old, I am a geography student an I am in my fourth year of study. I currently live in Santiago in the commune of Maipu, but I was born in the city of Chillan. I have two pets, a dog named "Casper" and a cat named "Koda", the dog is 5 years old and the cat is 2 years old. 

My main hobbies are playing and watching soccer, I really like to watch national and international football. I really like cycling, I really enjoy it. I also like to travel a lot, to know a new places. I really like traveling to the south of chile and camping. And finally, a hobby that i really enjoy is flying drones, I really like to capture beautiful landscapes from above and I also like photography. 

2 comentarios:

Final semester 2023

 Hello everyone. today I am going to talk about my final semester of the year 2023  Well to start, this semester is very important for me, b...