martes, 5 de septiembre de 2023

Roger Waters in Chile

Hello everyone.

Today I am going to talk about to a concert I attended. It was during the year 2012, I was little of age, and is presented at the national stadium of Chile, Roger Waters of the band Pink Floyd. My mother was a big fan of him and my father was the same, they liked Pink Floyd a lot, so since  I was little I listened to it often. So when it was learned that there was a Roger Waters tour and he would play in several Latin americans countries, playing Pink Floyd greatest hits, my parents did not hesitate and bought tickets.

So I went with my father and my mother, I remember there were a lot of people at the concert. It was a beautiful and unforgettable experience. I enjoyed it a lot because it is a historical band, with great songs that I like a lot, it was my first concert.  Going with my parents was very good, because we had a lot of fun and we enjoyed it as a family. I remember that the performance was one of the best, there was a giant wall on the stage that was destroyed with missiles that came from each corner of the stadium. In addition to singing very well, the performance was very good, in the final part there were fireworks.

Without a doubt it was a beautiful experience, good music and with my family.





 

4 comentarios:

Final semester 2023

 Hello everyone. today I am going to talk about my final semester of the year 2023  Well to start, this semester is very important for me, b...