martes, 26 de septiembre de 2023

Cultural Topics

Music: As for music lately I have been listening to several British rock bands like Oasis, Blur and the verve. I like that genre of alternative rock that emerged in the 90s, britpop. 

Film: As for movies, I was very amazed with Oppenheimer, despite it being a long movie, with 3 hours, I found it very good and at no time did I get bored. It kept me in suspense the whole time, It´s a movie with great dialogue, but its actors are incredible, which makes it not a boring dialogue. I really liked Cilian Murphy´s performance, in his other films he had already shown what a great actor he is, but with Peaky Blinders and Oppenheimer he had reached the top.

Place: As for place that I really like to go and I find it very beautiful is San Fabian de Alico, located in the Chillan mountain range. It is a place witha lot of history and culture, with a large amount of vegetation, rivers and mountains 

1 comentario:

Final semester 2023

 Hello everyone. today I am going to talk about my final semester of the year 2023  Well to start, this semester is very important for me, b...